We can’t prove or disprove the existence of God. How can we even know if there is a God? The Curiosity Collective includes perspectives from authors, pastors, theologians, and thought leaders from around the world on whether or not there is a God.
Watch the Pulse of the World video above, pause to consider the questions displayed on the screen, and then continue on to The Curiosity Collective video by pressing play. Below, you will find questions for discussion and reflection related to The Curiosity Collective video.
QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION AND PERSONAL REFLECTION
- In what ways can you identify with any of the stories in The Curiosity Collective? What did you find intriguing or compelling?
- What makes it easy to believe in God? What makes it hard to believe in God?
- What role—if any—did God play in your family when you were growing up? How does your upbringing impact your beliefs now?
- In the video, Andy shares that he’s convinced God exists because of “cosmological constants” and their impact on life. What has convinced you that God either does or does not exist?
- What do you think of Corey’s suggestion, “If there is a God, I can’t prove him, nor can I disprove him with science”?
- What do you think could convince you to change your current stance on God’s existence—be that belief or unbelief?