|2 Year Olds||Tues & Fri (Half Day)||9:00-11:30|
|3 Year Olds||Mon, Wed & Thurs (Half Day)||9:00-11:30|
|4 Year Olds||Mon – Thurs (Half Day)||9:00-11:30|
|5 Year Olds||Mon – Thurs (Half Day)||9:00-11:30|
|4/5 Year Old
|Mon – Thurs (Full Day)||9:00 – 3:00|
- The Birthday cut off for each age level is September 1st
- The Preschool is not a day care. It is imperative that students enrolled in the 3-5 year old classes be fully potty trained before starting school.
A fee of $55 is charged for the registration of each child. There will be an “early bird discount” of $10 for those registering before June 1. Registration is not complete until this fee is paid. After acceptance into the program, registration fees are non-refundable.
• Yearly tuition is divided into nine equal payments due on the first of each month. Tuition can also be paid in full at the beginning of the school year.
• The school office must be notified if tuition cannot be paid promptly. A $20 late fee will be added after the seventh day.
• A $20 processing fee will be charged for any returned check.
• A two-week notice must be given in the case of withdrawal. There will be no refund of tuition made.
|2 Year Olds – Tues & Fri (Half Day)||$105/mo|
|3 Year Olds – Mon, Wed & Thurs (Half Day)||$135/mo|
|4 Year Olds – Mon – Thurs (Half Day)||$145/mo|
|5 Year Olds – Mon – Thurs (Half Day)||$145/mo|
|4/5 Year Old Academic Enrichment – Mon – Thurs (Full Day)||$270/mo|
Activities & Skills
- Respect for Self, Others, and School Property
- Language Development
- Fine and Gross Motor Development
- Reading Readiness
- Early Academics
- Outside Play
- Field Trips
- Snack Time
- Child Safety
- Community Awareness
- Chapel Time
- and More!